Northern Rock PPI Claims 2017
Were you mis-sold Northern Rock PPI? Read on for how to claim PPI back from Nothern Rock PPI.
Northern Rock PPI was mis-sold with products such as the following:
- Northern Rock Loan Insurance
- Northern Rock Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Northern Rock Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Northern Rock Mortgage Protection Insurance
How do you know if you have been mis-sold Northern Rock PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Northern Rock if any of the below points rings a bell:
- Northern Rock PPI was added to a loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Northern Rock did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Northern Rock did not enquire about this.
- Northern Rock did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Northern Rock did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Northern Rock PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Northern Rock that if I didn’t take PPI my application would be refused.
- Northern Rock did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Northern Rock to take out PPI.
How to reclaim Northern Rock PPI yourself:
Don’t get duped a second time, claim back PPI yourself! Claim back PPI from Northern Rock
Here are the Northern Rock PPI Claim Contact Details
The Customer Support Team
Northern Rock Plc
Northern Rock House
Newcastle Upon Tyne